Welcome to North Leeds Gymnastics Academy Community Club (NLGACC).
We are a community not for profit based club based at the Boston Secondary school and Wetherby Sports Association.
Our club offers a variety of different classes to suit ages. Check out our Club Pathway page for more information.
Our friendly, helpful team of coaches are all registered with British Gymnastic and hold a variety of qualifications to continue to offer opportunities for everyone.
Please have a look around our website and do not hesitate to get in contact with us.
We are currently operating under strict Covid hygiene and Social Distancing measure as an organised sport. Please see our button below for more information
CLUB RE-opens Monday 7th Sept 2020!
This terms dates - Autumn 2020
Open - Monday 7th Sept 2020
Last sessions for half term - Sat 24th Oct
Closed for half term week - 26th-30th Oct
New half term commencing Monday 2nd November
FOR FULL CALENDAR PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW
Fundraising for North Leeds.
In our endeavour to offer the facilities for all our gymnasts, we do appreciate the support from our families in the fundraising activities that we put on.
We have another opportunity to support the club for every time you shop online.
Click the button below and click 'join and support', when you visit our page and download the reminder.
As a club we aim for our classes to be based on fun , fitness and development. Our main purpose is to:
"Encourage children to develop, thrive and reach their full potential in a positive, friendly setting run by a team of committed coaches who inspire, enthuse and deliver high quality gymnastics."
- Providing Gymnastics: To provide a range of high quality classes to suit the needs of the individual gymnast
- Enjoy Gymnastics: To provide a number of motivational factors to encourage gymnasts to participate and improve in the sport
- Coaches & Volunteers: To support and develop child-focused gymnastics coaches and volunteers to achieve their personal goals and contribute to the coaching and volunteering programme
- Communication: Keeping club members (and others) up to date with basic information , new developments and opportunities at the club and incorporating feedback into club development
- Providing Affordability: To keep gymnastics session accessible by keeping costs in-line with local community activities and to providing financial assistance to those who need the help
- Standards in Gymnastics: To work towards BG recommended standards and incorporate good practice from other sporting regulatory bodies
- Working together with others in Gymnastics: To build good club links and to contribute to the development of gymnastics in the region
- To establish a home for gymnastics in North Leeds